Thursday, April 10, 2008

Going batty

Hi everyone. How's life? I hope everyone is doing ok. It's such a crazy time of the year for everyone, especially if you are in school. I've been so maxed out with school work and concerts it has really been insane.

No. I have not received my mission call.

I thought I'd just get that out of the way. I have had so many dreams about this it's not even funny, and now my friends are starting to dream about where i might go too! Can you say, weird?! I feel like such a ball of nerves and on top of that I am going nuts over school. But, I guess I need to just take a chill-pill and stop dwelling on what I have no control over....

....yeah, well try telling my brain that!!! Even when I try not to think about it...yep, you guessed it...I think about it.

So, I figured I might as well have a little fun with this...

I'm taking a poll (this is extremely immature of me but what the heck, who cares...)

Where in the WORLD do you think i'm going?????

While your thinking about very vexing question, check out my new website i had to create for a computer science class: Click here. (You're going to laugh when you see what it's about....can you say "wow, she really can't stop thinking about it..."????)

1 comment:

Jim and Lisa said...

I think you're going to England and if I have to choose a more specific location I would say London. I hope I'm right!! Jim asked about you today. Love ya!