Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welcome Home, Jimmerooo!

So I am about to hit the hay (dad's expression for going to bed) but before I do I just have to say that I'm really glad Jim is home from his business trip. He got in on Sunday, and I'm so glad that now Lisa and Jim are reuinited and the fun can begin again!!

It was great getting to tell Jim where i'm going on my mission....he is seriously the LAST person to find out! And it was also nice to hear how excited jimmer and liser are for me, even if i am going to utah.:) I'm actually really excited for the adventure headed my way.

And the other thing i'm way stoked about is the fun fest this that will occur this weekend because jim and lisa are coming up to the homestead here in pa to PARTAY!:) No joke, mom and dad have already planned a food-filled weekend. So, watch out J and L, you better bring your "fat pants" because as dad says, you're gonna have to "let the belt loose" after the meals yet to come!

Ok folks, i'll sign off now. (clap clap) => that was me "clapping" off the lights. you know, like in the "clap on clap off" commercial with the old lady who is in bed and suddenly "clap claps" her lights off and then abruptly rolls over..... I know, great visual, right?!:)

NOTE: I do not really own the "clap on clap off" lights....it would be pretty sweet if i did though.:)

2 comments:

sorichfamily said...

um...this post makes me miss you!! :) have a fun weekend and save me some of those killer baked goods that i'm sure will be on the menu...yummmm!! schilling food is good!!!

Jim and Lisa said...

I'm excited to go there this weekend, too!! :O)